Wednesday 3 June 2020

UGC NET Computer Science December 2019 | Question 137

Question 137
Match List-I and List-II :

List IList II
a. Isolated I/Oi. same set of control signal for I/O and memory communication
b. Memory mapped I/Oii. separate instructions for I/O and memory communication
c. I/O interfaceiii. requires control signals to be transmitted between the communicating units
d. Asynchronous data transferiv. resolve the differences in central computer and peripherals

Choose the correct option from those given below :
  1. 1. (a)-(ii), (b)-(iii), (c)- (iv), (d)-(i)
  2. 2. (a)-(i), (b)-(ii), (c)-(iii), (d)-(iv)
  3. 3. (a)-(iii), (b)-(i), (c)-(iv), (d)-(iii)
  4. 4. (a)-(i), (b)-(ii), (c)-(iv), (d)-(iii)
Answer : 3. (a)-(iii), (b)-(i), (c)-(iv), (d)-(iii)

Explanation Question 137
  • Isolated I/O → Separate instructions for I/O and memory communication
  • Memory mapped I/O → Same set of control signal for I/O and memory communication
  • I/O interface → Resolve the differences in central computer and peripherals
  • Asynchronous data transfer → Requires control signals to be transmitted between the communicating units
So, option 3 is correct answer

PreviousNext
UGC NET CS December 2019 - Question 136UGC NET CS December 2019 - Question 138

No comments:

Post a Comment

UGC NET Computer Science December 2019 | Question 16

Question 16 In a certain coding language. 'AEIOU' is written as 'TNHDZ'. Using the same coding language. 'BFJPV' wil...

Popular Posts